10 Important Ways a CPA Can Benefit Your Small Business
Have you thought about hiring a Certified Public Accountant (CPA)? As a business owner, you can get a lot of value out of a CPA. Whether you’re just getting a startup off the ground or you’re pursuing opportunities to scale your existing company, a CPA can help you make the best decisions based on your specific financial circumstances. Let’s explore some good reasons to hire a CPA like Caputa & Associates!
Getting Your Business Off the Ground
CPAs can help new entrepreneurs navigate all of the financial steps involved in preparing a business for launch. They’ll offer guidance and tangible assistance in a number of key areas:
- Helping you determine the best business structure for your new startup.
- Assisting with the process of forming a business entity and registering in Illinois.
- Helping you navigate the financial analysis element of your business plan.
Hiring and paying employees can get complicated. To help you avoid issues with labor and tax law noncompliance, a CPA will:
- Ensure your employees are properly classified for tax purposes.
- Establish an efficient payroll process to ensure your employees get paid the right amount and on time.
Navigating Business Taxes
If you’re like most business owners, doing your taxes is one of your least favorite parts of the job. Outsource this frustrating project to a CPA. Your CPA will help by:
- Establishing reliable accounting procedures so you can keep your finances organized.
- Providing tax advice throughout the year and during tax season.
- Guiding your business through an IRS audit.
Growing Your Business
When it’s time to scale your business, seek professional advice from a CPA. Your CPA will help prepare your business for growth by:
- Creating cash flow forecasts and other financial projections so you can plan ahead.
- Helping you evaluate big business decisions from a solid financial standpoint.
Hiring a CPA is a no-brainer for businesses of all shapes and sizes. A great CPA will help your business run more effectively and efficiently, keep your employees happy, avoid tax trouble, maintain legal compliance, and ensure sustainable business growth. Hire a CPA today!
Caputa & Associates is a full-service accounting firm that can help your business with everything from payroll and bookkeeping to tax preparation. Call now to schedule an appointment. 847-954-2163.